Charles S. Wattley
Pastor Charles S. Wattley is a noted Senior Pastor and Teacher who is able to receive and speak truth which given by direct revelation from God. He has been selected by Christ and sent out with Divine credentials, a unique commission to act and speak with Authority on behalf of our Lord and Savior.
Well-known for his impartial preaching and teaching, Pastor Wattley has more than 36 years of experience in ministry. His teaching bridges the gap between accurate life-changing prophecy and deliverance.
An anointed and dynamic Pastor and Teacher, Pastor Wattley has established a powerful ministry at “THE MARK”. In his office as Senior Pastor, he perfects the saints through encouragement and support. Thus he plays an integral part in developing and equipping men and women of God for the “work of the ministry.” He is in great demand today because of his inspiring messages and is seriously regarded as an on-time man of God that hears directly from Our Heavenly Father. He preaches the uncompromising Word of God with power and authority that is exciting, but with a “love and compassion” that delivers the message directly to the spirit-man.
Early in his life, God imparted the gift of Pastoral Leadership upon him in such a profound manner that Pastor Wattley is able to see the very heart of people. Walking in obedience to God, God uses him to help broken vessels in the Body of Christ become whole.
Pastor Wattley is a man after God’s heart with a purity that comes from the heart of God. He is a man who is God motivated to see changes occur in the lives of people. The favor of God on Pastor Wattley’s life has cultivated many leaders. It starts exhilaration in the spirit where it propels them into their purpose, bringing about an immediate change in their lives. Within him is a compassion that goes beyond the natural understanding of man. One thing for sure, once you’ve been in the presence of the anointing on Pastor Wattley’s life, you will be literally touched and propelled to another dimension in Christ Jesus.
* Ministry Philosophy: As a Senior Pastor, I have a divine mission to lead God’s people in a way that will glorify God in all that we do. I strongly believe that through biblical preaching and teaching, the members of “THE MARK” can be spiritual in their worship; enthusiastic in learning God’s Word; and mindful of The Great Commission to love and care for others.
* Parents – James & Martha Wattley
* Born - November 29, 1953
* Place – McKinney, Texas; Collin County
* Graduate of McKinney High School
* Institutions of Higher Learning
* Grayson County College
* Central Arizona College
* Southern Bible Institute
* Dallas Baptist College
* Dallas Theological Seminary
· Business Administration
· Biblical Studies
* September, 1981 - License to Preach the Gospel
* May,1983 - Ordained
* September, 1983 - Called to Pastor The St. Mark Church
* Ministry Accomplishments
· Northern District Association of Texas, Brotherhood President
· McKinney Ministerial Alliance, Member
· Northwestern District Association of Texas, Sub-District Moderator
· Collin County Baptist Association, Member
· City Wide Revival McKinney, Texas, Co-Chairman
· Juneteenth Praise in the Park, Chairman
· Community Easter Passion Week Services, McKinney. Texas, Coordinator.
· City Wide Vacation Bible School
* Civic Activities
· Pinal County Young Adult Branch of National Association for the
Advancement of Colored People (N.A.A.C.P.)
· State Energy Liaison for the N.A.A.C.P.
· Third Vice President of Arizona State N.A.A.C.P.
· City of McKinney, Parks and Recreation Board, Member
· City of McKinney, Planning and Zoning Board, Member
· City of McKinney, Housing Authority Board
· Collin County Branch of N.A.A.C.P., President
· City of McKinney Housing Authority, Member
· McKinney Independent School District, School Name Selection Committee, Member